Here is my first attempt to this blogging thing. I am very excited about having this opportunity to connect to family and friends that we don't get to see on a daily basis. I love talking on the phone, but there isn't always enough time to tell everyone what is happening everyday. This makes it so easy.
Jason and I are HAPPILY MARRIED and loving life. We got married in June 2008. Our wedding was amazing and everything we ever wanted. I loved planning our wedding, it was truly a "labor of Love". I would love go back in time and just watch the entire the day unfold. I guess you could say I do that through our wonderful pictures. We are extremely busy and sometimes it feels like life will never slow down. We are busy with work, school and trying to juggle all the daily tasks everyone deals with. I love being a wife, I love doing "wifely" things, but it can get overwhelming with work and school. That's when you take a deep breath or watch a funny cat video on YouTube. :)
Jason and I are HAPPILY MARRIED and loving life. We got married in June 2008. Our wedding was amazing and everything we ever wanted. I loved planning our wedding, it was truly a "labor of Love". I would love go back in time and just watch the entire the day unfold. I guess you could say I do that through our wonderful pictures. We are extremely busy and sometimes it feels like life will never slow down. We are busy with work, school and trying to juggle all the daily tasks everyone deals with. I love being a wife, I love doing "wifely" things, but it can get overwhelming with work and school. That's when you take a deep breath or watch a funny cat video on YouTube. :)
1 comment:
hey alissa! welcome to the world of blogging! :) i'm going to you on my blogroll right now!
love you & miss you!
Post a Comment