Thursday, October 1, 2009

Almond or Mahogany ???





Which one should we choose???


J and I are picking our a new Storm door to add more security to our home. The problem is we have choices to make that we are having problems with... So I thought why not ask my decorating friends on Blog land... you have always helped others int heir decisions whether it was interior or exterior decorating. The storm door is the "King of all doors" it has a lot of special security options that others don't, so I love it!

The problem:




Almond door to match the trim of the house?




or




Mahogany ( reddish) frame to match the Front door?






This picture is much more red! Not really a great representation. Much more Burgundy or mahogany.



Which one? They both will have brushed nickel handles.




What would look best and help to accent our front entrance area?




I would love to have your opinions. They would be very much appreciated.
Thanks so much!
More Fall posts to come tomorrow.. I promise!!!
I am looking forward to hearing your comments.
P.S. We are going private soon. Please leave me your email address if you would like to be put on the list. I will be going private next Monday!






4 comments:

Ruth said...

add me! and i totally can't decide on the door. now, shelves, i can help with shelves! :)

Amy and Dustin said...

I'm not sure still. As much as I LOVE anything reddish, I'm kind of leaning towards the almond color to match the trim around the door frame. It's a close call, and I know whichever you choose will look great! : )

Heather said...

Definitely the almond!! If you ever change the color of your dor, it is safe to go with a neutral color. Hope you continue to blog!!

Anonymous said...

add me, add me!

you know my email address.