Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Christmas Tour



PART II
*Here is the rest of our Christmas tour. Enjoy.
*Living Room:

I love these berry toparies
The Christmas Tree

The Garland: Filled with ornaments and berries


Our stockings.. we need one for our cat :)




Santa in the Guest Bath


Laundry Room Door


7 comments:

M.L. @ The House of Whimsy said...

Hi Alissa,
I LOVE the garland with the green ornaments and red berries. Just Beautiful!! So glad you took a close-up.
About the little Santas. Those are the ones I got several years ago at a local boutique, however they are by the artist, Sue Dreamer, and I'll bet you can still find them on Ebay. Good luck. : )

Anonymous said...

looks great, alissa! and, what a special christmas this is...with your 1st "married" christmas with jason & your new house! :)

Shannon said...

Hey Alissa! I think everything looks great! I honestly do not have any suggestions. I really think you have great style. Was there something specific you wanted a suggestion on?

Shannon said...

As for the counter tops....are you talking about in the kitchen? If so this is what I like to do: I love using trays with cookbooks, canisters, plate stands with a pretty platter, candles... I also like to lean things up against my backsplace like a monogrammed cutting board or a pretty tray. Also, I think little lamps look so pretty in the kitchen. I did a tour of my home one time (on my blog) and have pics of my kitchen somewhere. I'll try to find it for you. I do not do a lot of cooking so I have a lot of things on my counters which bother a lot of people but you can pick and choose what you like (if you like any of it!). :)

Shannon said...

You should be able to click on the pictures to make them bigger:

http://thedavisfamilynwa.blogspot.com/2008/05/kitchen.html

Shannon said...

looks like the link did not work but if you look at my archives it was in may. :)

Anonymous said...

All of your decorations look SO nice - your tree is very beautiful!