This time of the year has always been one of my favorites. I love all the decorating and cheerfulness that most people have during the holiday season. I love the gathering of family and the holiday music, shopping, Christmas lights and mostly great memories I have. I could listen to Christmas music throughout the year and still love it. Jason and I have been busy little elf's getting ready for holidays. Both of us have been busy with work and come home so tired. I am busy wrapping up the semester with school. This week is my last week for this semester, I can't hardly wait. This semester has been hard and challenging in many ways. I am so blessed to have a husband that supports me and parents that are always cheering me on. Thank You. I am looking forward to enjoying my winter break. I plan on working on some R&R, decorating, craft ideas that I have put off and mostly working on our wedding album. Christmas will be great, spending time with family, eating good food and enjoying the season ( kinda sounds like thanksgiving).
Jason and I decided to paint the office/craft room during the thanksgiving holiday. We are loving our new GREEN room. The Bloch's are " going green". I couldn't help myself :) More of those pictures to come soon also.
Hopefully, later this week I can finally post some pictures of the Christmas decorating. I have been enjoying everyone's Christmas decorations. They are beautiful and so inspiring. I have gotten more ideas for this holiday season than I know what to do with.
Here is a sneak peak of some christmas decorating that has been going on here in Texas. The outside of our house. More to come soon. I'm thinking icicle lights next year... Its the just the beginning.
P.S. I am sure Jason is tired of driving around looking at christmas lights in our neighborhood. I swear everyday I see a house with some kind of new decoration or just a house I never saw before. I love christmas lights, and now I believe my husband is tired of them... Oh well. He loves me.
1 comment:
Hi! Can't wait to see the pics! The rug in my entry is from Ballard Designs.
Post a Comment