Friday, February 13, 2009

25 Things

I have been reading lately about these posts where we talk about 25 things that people would want/ or don't know about you. I finally have decided to talk about myself. Here we go:

1. I grew up in Arkansas and living there for 21 years. I will always consider AR as home. GO HOGS. I never realized how much I loved AR until we left.

2. My favorite color to decorate with is Red. My personal favorite color is pink and brown.. look at my wedding pictures.. its pretty obvious :)

3. My Husband and I have been together for 4 years and married for 8 months. Our wedding was everything we wanted and more. The best day ever.

4. I am extremely close to my family. They are the world to me. I am exactly who I am today because them.

5. I am a total cat person. I love to waste many many hours everyday playing with our cat. I love snuggling with our cat at night and mornings.

6. I grew up sailing and loved every moment even in the freezing cold.....

7. I used to think I would never work for a cosmetic company, but I have found I love working with people about their skin and make up concerns. I love playing with products and learning about skin.

8. I am a member of DAR- Daugthers of the American Revolution

9. I never remember to get my hair cut, only colored. I don't ever get my hair cut ever 4-6 weeks. more like 3-4 months.

10. I used to love getting acrylic nails, now I don't and really miss it. I love OPI nail polish

11. I love shopping, scrapbooking and riding bikes.

12.I love decorating our home. I could spend hours upon hours at hobby lobby.

13.I love making lists. I am defiantly a To- DO- List person.

14. I spend hours every week looking at all your blog posts, I love getting ideas from you all and learning new techniques. Love it!

15. I am always happy when I am around water.. beach, lake etc. My favorite vacation places are always near the ocean or at the lake.

16. Our honeymoon in St. Maarten was the best vacation ever. We want to go back for our anniversary. I fell in love with scuba diving, I am obsessed with it.

17. My grandparents are truly the nicest, loving people. They are the foundation of our family. I am so proud to be their grandchildren and it makes me so happy when I get comments that I am just like them or my parents.

18. I never had a problem knowing that God loved me unconditionally because I knew unconditional love from my family.

19. Growing up at at my church in Arkansas was the best way to experience my childhood and teenage years. I pray my children will have the same experiences I got to have.

20. Jason and I would love to have 2 children. we are selfish now, but would love to have kids in couple of years...down the road.

21. I have never been skiing ever.

22. I am very afraid of tornadoes, snakes and car wrecks.

23. I recently was diagnosed with a chronic illness, it is very hard, but it makes me stronger.

24. My brother and I are 11 year apart. We are alot alike and yet very different.

25. I am allergic to wool... weird I know.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Go Hogs!! You have never been water skiing or snow skiing? You should definitely do both if you can! :) They are so fun.

As for the chalkboard paint. I got it at Walmart (any brand works just fine). I taped off what I wanted to paint and gave it a couple of coats. I didn't sand it or anything. Easy Peasy!

Lorie said...

Red is my favorite too...and I have never been skiing either!