~We have not been blogging very much lately. We pretty much disappeared, not on purpose but that's the way life can get sometimes. Spring semester started for me at the end of January, so my days are filled with endless school work that I really don't enjoy. I will be graduating next semester, so the way I look at it " this is my last spring semester EVER". I am so happy about that. Jason is busy at work, and living with me is a full time job :).

~Jason and I have been dealing with another personal issue that I would like to keep private, but I can not begin to explain how thankful I am for my husband and Family. My hubby has been so wonderful and I could not get through this new journey with out him. I really can not begin to describe how wonderful it is to have a family that supports you the way mine does,they love and support us unconditionally and for that I am forever grateful.
~I hope everyone had a great week. We are looking forward to having a great weekend spending time together. There will be studying this weekend, but more the most part we will be enjoying the weekend together. On Valentines day we will be cooking a great dinner , going to church on Sunday and enjoying the time off from work school. Hubby will be golfing since the weather in so nice.I am just so ready for SPRING.
~All the Best~
4 comments:
hey alissa! i've been wanting to get clinique's water-resistant eyeliner in black. can you help?
it's the one that comes with a brush. but it doesn't look like it's in a pot, it's a slide out thingy!
can you send/receive text messages? email me your number and we can text instead of commenting through our blogs. dawnyurenwick@yahoo.com
my hubby and i were planning on golfing yesterday too! but it was too cold for us. well, me. he's going tomorrow with a friend. have y'all/your hubby been to Top Golf? it's our favortie golf range in Dallas, not just your typical grassy lawn. very fun!
Post a Comment