Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Fathers Day!

Alissa and Daddy in 2004


Commodores Ball 2005...This is a oldie, but a goodie!!!







In Forth Worth Stockyards.... Thanks dad!



Jimmy Buffet in 2008

Happy Fathers Day!!!
Don't ever forget dad, I loved you first. :) Thank you for all you have done for me. I cherish the tennis days, traveling with sailboat racing and mostly, hanging out at the lake with you and mom every weekend. We sure have had a great adventure this past 3 years. I'm a lucky daugther to have you! I love you. Have a great father's day. Wish I was there to celebrate with you, but I know your in good hands. See you in 2 weeks.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Alissa, sweet post! Love looking at the pics! Good times, try no to stay away so long this time! :) I love reading your post!

the undomesticated wife said...

Sweet photos!

I love the Stockyards!