Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Decorating Advice




Alright girls gather around, I need your advice......


My wonderful hubby got me a much needed craft table today. I love it and it will come in handy. Crafting on floor has worked, but let me tell you it hasn't been much fun. I am hoping this will help me get so many more cards completed, since I won't be sprawled out in the floor. I have so many ideas running around in my head.




How can I make this plain table into something that's cute and Chic? This table will not always be upright it is smaller than most normal size card tables. I can fold it up and place in under the bed. Its great! So I need the idea to be able to move up and down with the table. :)








I thought about putting paper on the top to give it a design.... not sure what type of pattern yet. I have a pretty funky office/craft room right now. It is painted green ( like green grass green) and we just love it. I know it will get a toned down later, but for now we love it. I will upload a couple more pictures of the room so you know what the entire room looks like.










This picture wall is above the craft table.

This is chair I am thinking about adding to the room.. what do you think?

I am going to be adding more black and white accents soon, and I thought this ottoman would be really fun! It could slide under the table just perfectly. Last thing I want is a room full of chairs.






So ladies... what do you think? I would love any suggestions. Thank You!

3 comments:

Lyndsey said...

I've totally been thinking about getting that ottoman for my guest bedroom! Is that the one from Target? Immediately I was thinking you could put some cute fabric around the table to hide the legs and chair or for storage, but I don't know if that will work for closing it up. Maybe if you used velcro tape you could take the fabric skirt on and off. You could also get some cute office supplies to go on top to spruce it up - Target and TJMaxx have tons of pen and paper holders in cute designs! Post some after pics for sure!

Ruth said...

if you get that ottoman, i am going to steal it when you are in st. maarten. i will have the key to your house. don't think i wont.

Lyndsey said...

Boo, I am sorry to hear about your test results! But the good news is you were SO close that the second round should be no problem at all! I have a little something to cheer you up, check out my blog! :)