Saturday, April 24, 2010

Tulips

Here is a glimpse at my 2 year old "Hens and Chicks". They are growing so fast. I can't believe how much they grew during the winter. Wow, they are blooming baby chicks every day.



Check out my tulips.. here they come. I was so excited when I saw they coming up in mid March.













This spring was my 1st year to plant Tulip bulbs. I planted 50 bulbs and 47 bloomed. I think it was a very successful first year! Spring is one of my favorite seasons. I love the symbol, of nature blooming again and a start of a new season! It makes me smile a little more each day. :)

Here are some pictures that I took when my tulips were in full bloom. Sadly, they were trimmed last week. They lasted for a couple of weeks and then they were gone,just like that! I can't wait to see them next year. I will be posting again on the spring planting that we have done this past week! More to come. Enjoy the pictures!

Happy Planting Everyone!

No comments: