Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!












Happy Mother's Day to all the mom's out there!

I have a pretty amazing mother, she is a mom that is always giving advice and listening. She is a mother that loves UNCONDITIONALLY. she always gives her best to her family. She is a mother who shows her children what happiness and joy you can have in life. She always believes in me, even when I did not in myself. She is a mother that is proud of my success and calming when their are mistakes. She is a mother that I look up to everyday. She is a woman I hope I can be with my children. I can not imagine life without her! I am so blessed to say that my mother is one of my best friends! I am so happy that we have the special relationship. We talk daily and we wouldn't have it any other way! I love ya Momma!



J and I don't have any kids yet, but we do have a furry cat that is our baby! I am happy to be a pet momma today. We are excited and happy to know that children are in our future. For right now, we are loving our lives as a married couple and enjoying our time to do whatever we want! :) So for today, I am very grateful for my mother and happy to be a momma to our spoiled, loving cat!

2 comments:

ChelseaSalomone said...

Great post!! You were SUCH a pretty bride. Where did you get married?

Lyndsey said...

I got my dress at Anthropologie two years ago! I LOVE it, but they don't carry it anymore :( I love maxi dresses in general though, they are so comfy! I've found some cute ones at Target and Old Navy too!