Saturday, August 7, 2010

ABC

Thanks to Lyndsey for this great blog post idea. She has a great blog and I just love catching up with her!

Just For Fun

ABC's


A- My AIR CONDITIONER is set on: 73 and I love it! I love sitting on the couch with a blanket. I guess I love a cold house because right now it's a cool 110 in Texas today.

B- My BEDROOM theme is: Brown and Turquoise! I love it. It's still a work in progress, but it's coming along.

C- The CAR in the driveway is: Honda Civic. MY New car will make it's debut in Spring 2010.


D- My DESK looks: messy and full of bills, teaching stuff,to do lists, recipes and everything else that I haven't gotten accomplished!

E- The EXACT time I wake up daily is: during the school year around 630am. This summer I have had the luxury to wake up around 8ish! Its been great to be on my schedule!

F- The FIRST thing I wash in the shower is: My hair

G- My GARAGE is filled with: Cars, our small sailboat, paint supplies and everything else that hubs wants on his workbench.

H- My HOUSE is: ever changing! I love finding new pieces of furniture and decorative pieces. Our house is a work in progress. We love our home and it brings us so much joy!

I- If you peeked INSIDE my bedroom you'd see: Many books on my nightstand, lots of pictures of Family and hubs. Our cat relaxing on the comforter.

J- My favorite JUICE is: Pomegranate

K- The best part of my KITCHEN is: the openness. I love how big and open it is to everything else. I never miss a thing while cooking.


L- The LAST person who visited my home was: My father in law!

M- The last piece of MAIL for me was: a cute card from a great friend! Those are the best!

N- My NEIGHBORS think I'm: nice, I hope! They probably think I am crazy, but I think the world of them. We are so lucky to have one of our best friends live a few house down!

O- If you OPENED my fridge you'd see: Fruit, veggies and leftovers.

P- My last house PARTY was: a few weeks ago. My great friend Ruth and I had a Southern Living at Home party. We had a blast. What's better than friends laughing, eating good food and looking at beautiful decor accessories.

Q- A QUICK meal I like to fix is: Annie's Mac-n-Cheese

R- My favorite ROOM of the house is: that's a hard choice! I love our office/craft room. It's a great place for me to go and unwind and get creative!

S- The SHAMPOO brand I use is: Aveda Rosemary Mint.

T- My largest TELEVISION is:We have a 47" in our living room. My hubs pride and joy!

U- UNDER my bed you will find: Our cat napping

V- The last time I VACUUMED was: A few days ago. My father in law is pretty allergic to animals. I really tried to make sure the house was "cat hair free" for him.

W- Looking out my WINDOW I see: our front yard.


X- I wish I had X-TRA: Living room. We have a great open floor plan, but I wish we had another living room. I guess that will be a must have for House #2. This house is great for us now!

Y- My YARD is: Green and getting watered as we speak. My hubs does a great job taking care of our yard! I am so proud of it. My job mainly is just taking care of the pots and hanging baskets. I think I am doing good so far...

Z- ZZZZZZZ My bedtime is: usually around 9-10. It just depends on whats going on. Hubs has to get up really early for work, so he doesn't get the luxury of being a night owl when he wants. On the weekends we tend to stay up much later.


Well, that looks to be it.

2 comments:

Lyndsey said...

I LOVE Annie's Mac-n-cheese! I love the white cheddar and I like to pretend that it's healthier since it's organic haha!

Ruth said...

Man, I am lucky to have made it on a few of those! :)