Here are some pictures of the before and after. We were so happy to see that our craft turned out so cute. We have big plans for these jars. We are anxious for fall to get here so we can spruce them up!
Before: Here is the craft before painted, glued and sanded.
5 pieces make up 1 apothecary jar and stand.

Here are all my pieces painted:

Here are the tops of the jars: Painted and jute glued on. This was thought to be the hardest part, but it turned out fine and my favorite detail.

After: They are done!

What do you think? I just love them... I see cute pumpkins, leaves and acorns etc. for fall. Oh, the ideas are endless!

The heat has been unbearable lately. I have to say I am ready for fall. Maybe I should get a cinnamon and cidar candle out? That might help it come sooner. Oh, us Texans still have a ways to go until fall. Boo. Boo.
No comments:
Post a Comment