I love Spring!


This week has been great in so many ways for me. I have had ounces and ounces of stress lately from school, getting projects, papers and group presentations done has been a full time job. I have successfully completed a HUGE presentation for one of my classes and that was my high for the week, feeling that accomplishment and success with the presentation going so well and having that class over is a great feeling. Words can not describe my happiness to know I have one more class completed. I will be done with spring semester next Tuesday, couldn't be more happier about that. Jas has been so wonderful to me, helping me deal with stress and pushing me along the way to keep reaching for our goals. I couldnt be strong if he wasnt there keeping me going. Love you! Since school is slowing down, I have finally been able to catch up on cleaning and laundry! Hooray! Jas and I go on vacation in 14 days... beach here we come. We will be celebrating our 1 year anniversary in 1 month 1 week. Can not believe we have been married for almost 11 months... I remember clearly our wedding day, feels like yesterday.
Here is a video that I had in my presentation that has moved me to tears, smiles and deep thoughts. I feel this video and concept of "Post Secrets" is very moving and humbling. I hope you all enjoy this and realize the depth that these people are showing in their secrets. Wow!
www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6rTkp1dek4
~ Click on the link and Enjoy. I would love to hear your comments about the video.
2 comments:
Love your pics, I hope the stress loads ease for you! I am going to look at that video on the other computer, my laptop doesn't let me watch videos for some reason, got to get that fixed!
Your flowers are so pretty. I'm glad your stress is over! I saw on facebook that you are finished! Yay!
Post a Comment