Vacation in Nags Head, NC
Warning: lots of pictures on this post.


Pictures of us on the beach
Me and Aunt Debbie
Jas, me, my brother Johnny, Katie, mom and dad
Us at their rehearsal Dinner
Jas hanging out on the deck
us on the top deck of house
View of the beach and backyard from the top deck
Nags Head, NC was the location filled with family, friends to celebrate my brothers wedding on the beach. Our vacation was family vacation/wedding celebration. We had so much fun hanging out on the beach, laying out by the our very own pool and then relaxing in the hot tub at night. It was the life... too bad it had to come to a end. Oh, did I mention how breathtaking Nags head is, wow it really a beautiful place to stay. We had a huge house that had at least 10 bedrooms and we had a ball from sunrise to sunset.
Jas and my dad went to see the Worlds largest lighthouse in Cape Hatteras. He took some pictures and said it had a breathtaking view. My brothers wedding was beautiful, simple filled with family and friends to celebrate their big day. The rest of the time was just plain fun, Frisbee on the beach, swimming in the ocean, shopping at the outlets malls( COACH HERE WE COME) and lots yummy food. I only have a few pictures, the rest were taken by the cameras that were laying around for the wedding( so hopefully I can get some of those pictures to post soon).
The pictures taken on the beac might work out to be a picture for our Christmas card..... always thinking...
We had a great memorial weekend and actually sad to see it come to a end. Happy to be home too, happy to get the cat from the vet been stuck to both of us since he got home. :) Well, I guess I better get back to cleaning house and doing all our laundry!
Hope everyone had a great Memorial Holiday! I am so thankful for all the brave individuals who have fought for our country and all the families out there. Happy Memorial Day to my hubby and grandparents who have served for our families and everyone.
My Daddy
My Hubby

4 comments:
Fun times!!! I loved seeing all the pictures!!! What a great getaway!!! Glad you are back!
hey! ok, head over to my blog when you get a chance...i posted a crazy long post about our weekend to fredericksburg and put links to all the places we ate, where we stayed, and what we did! i can't retype it all here because i'm pretty sure my fingers are about to fall off but i can tell you we had a great time!!! definitely recommened it as a mini-vaca!
looks like you guys had a great time! i love the beach! if i could live there, i would.
also, tell your brother i said "congratulations". :)
love you bunches & miss you tons!
Thanks for your sweet comments about my room. I got the ladder shelves at pottery barn and I got the jars at hobby lobby (I would only get them when they were 50% off or I had a coupon!)
Most of the other stuff came from the Container Store....love it there. They have a lot of good ideas in there catalog. Hope this helps, let me know if you need anything else....I love to organize!
Have a great week! ;-)
Post a Comment